Tease-o-rama Abstracts

I have been flat on my back with a horrendous flu since I got back from Tease-O-Rama, and this is the first chance I've had to post some photos. Although I got a lot of sharp sort of journalistic photos, at the moment I'm in love with my grainier, more impressionistic stuff. So I hope you enjoy a few of those.

My Feet on the way to the stage at Tease-o-rama 2008
My Godzilla feet on the stairs on my way to perform.

Kitten on the Keys Tease-o-rama 2008
Kitten on the Keys' pig pasties reflected in the mirror on the piano.

Dirty Martini Backstage at Tease-o-rama 2008
Dirty Martini getting ready to do her balloon act.

Right now I have to go to bed, because tomorrow I'm conducting my Classic Moves class, hosting a bachelorette party, having a student showcase, and performing on the early shift at the Slipper Room. But I do hope to get more photos up. In the meantime, you can find more in the burlesque group on Flickr.

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh dear, hope you get better soon! Best of luck with your busy day, and have lots of hot honey and lemon! a splash of brandy wouldn't go astray either...

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche