I'm Officially Envious!

GEORGE MICHAEL - MICHAEL CALLS ON VON TEESE FOR NEW VIDEO

I can't wait to see it!!!

I don't know if envious is the right word, but who wouldn't like to dress up like one of these characters for a day! You gotta love Julie Newmar at 2.00 in the video.

Since I can't embed the George Michael video, here are some catwomen (the first one is Julie Newmar--and don't get me started on Eartha Kitt, meeeee-YOW) for you:


And of course I can't resist mentioning, since in the article linked above Dita credits her fabulous fitness to Pilates, that The New York School of Burlesque has absolutely unique Pilates and Pasties classes with Peekaboo Pointe!

Edit May 2008: I found out that the article linked is wrong and the quote is an invention, but I'm waiting to see if I have permission to post what the George Michael connection actually is.

Edit June 2008: Here's video of what the connection actually is!



Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche