Dita Von Teese on the cover of Bizarre Magazine

A friend of mine, Neville Elder, took pictures at the Burlesque Hall of Fame weekend last month for this issue--I saw the layout and it's GORGEOUS!

I haven't seen the issue yet, but I'm super excited about the Bearlesque feature, and I was consulted for "The Real Burlesque" story. I was asked to write part of it, but I was asked a week before the BHOF weekend and the article was due that week! We shall see...if you've read some of the autobioggraphies I recommend, you know there're scandals to relate!

As always, it's a thrill to have Dita represent. Both she and Exotic World have appeared in the pages of Bizarre multiple times. It's a very, very special magazine.

For more on this issue, which also includes lots of my Coney Island peeps, see:

http://www.bizarremag.com/

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche