Bizarre Magazine Burlesque Hall of Fame Pix

The lovely Kate Hodges (deputy editor of Bizarre magazine) just sent me a link to their online article about the Burlesque Hall of Fame weekend, with gorgeous pictures by Neville Elder:

Bizarre's Burlesque Hall of Fame gallery. All the way from Vegas, baby!

There are a few pix of me in there, doing my Sherry Britton tribute number. There are also a couple of great shots of Tempest Storm, whose story has been everywhere the past week or so, and many more delicious stars and audience members. There's also a pretty spectacular piece on Dita Von Teese, with lots of awesome photos.

Just so THIS post won't be without photos, here are a few pix of encounters I had during the BHOF weekend:

Greeting Lily Burana
Greeting Lily Burana
Tura Satana taking a picture of me at breakfast
Tura Satana Taking My Picture
Me with Rosie Bitts, who I met at the unbelievable, amazing, astonishing burlesque retreat (and there's another one coming up!!!), the Diamond Minx, and Holiday O'Hara.
Rosie, Me, Minx, Holiday

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche