Knee Deep in Burlesque: Nasty Canasta's Backstage Photos

Most performers have cameras in their bags, same as anybody else, and they capture some rare moments (hardly any work-safe). I'll be sharing plenty of my backstage shots here, but I want to share a few from other performers as well. If you've got some great backstage shots you can share, let me know!


Nasty's Knees at Pinchbottom Burlesque. Photo by Jo Weldon.

Nasty Canasta takes a lot of fun pictures backstage. She's a stylish,creative wench who sews, knits, and makes giant cereal boxes. Her photos reflect her constant search for an additional point of view from which to be entertained. I particularly love her "knees" series. I'm kinky that way. But trust me, even if knees aren't your thing, you should check out her flickr page.

Jonny Porkpie, Jo Boobs, Amber Ray, Veronika Sweet


Creamy Stevens


Scarlet Sinclair


Harvest Moon


Peekaboo Pointe and Anita Cookie


Little Brooklyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche