When the Glass Broke--Key West Burlesque

Because I was working and didn't have much opportunity to take pictures, my beloved friend and business partner Whitney Ward, who is my regular annual date for the Miss Exotic World/Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend, took lots of pictures and put them on my computer for me to blog at will. Possibly my favorite of her captures is this sequence from the show at the Sunday pool party.

Burlesque Hall of Fame Pool Party 2008
Burlesque Hall of Fame Pool Party 2008
Burlesque Hall of Fame Pool Party 2008

Red Rooster Revue

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! I'm a little bummed I missed out on the Sunday pool party-- especially after seeing this hilarious series of photos.

Can't wait to see more photos and video clips work their way to the internet!
Torchy Taboo said…
Hey! Key West Burlesque!!! They're such a good time; if you think this looks like fun, you should see them Pudding fight...in slow-motion!!

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche