Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Box Madness

This is a little stream of consciousness here, but while we're talking about SNL, let's show one of my favorite holiday clips from the show:


And while we're talking about Dick in a Box:
From the Village Voice
Me and Ron Jeremy from a shoot for the cover of the Village Voice, 2004. I actually was acquainted with Ron (NOT like THAT) before the shoot, from my Cathouse days.

Tonight my students will be doing a showcase, performing numbers based on any holiday but Christmas. I won't be performing, but you can see my Christmas number here:


Some people get lemons and make lemonade with a little sugar and a lemon squeezer; I get coal and crush it into diamonds with my, ah, box.

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com