Sensual Glove Peel Tutorial (Burlesque Performance)



I love playing with gloves so much! I could do a new class on it every day for a month and never run out of material. This is a three-minute glimpse into some of my favorite techniques for a slow, teasing peel.

I'm using stretch satin opera gloves here, which are inexpensive and readily available. However, you can do glove peels with any kind of glove, from mittens to nitrile safety gloves.

I'm teaching a full class on glove peeling, from erotic to comic, on June 16 2020 on Zoom. For more details and registration, visit:
http://schoolofburlesque.com/bookclub.shtml

Feel free to post about your favorite gloves or your own glove peels in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche