Biggest Cougar! Let it Be Me!

I haven't posted much because I've been writing a lot (re writing, I am very excited and will have some fun news soon for people who read this blog), and now I have a favor to ask...

I know "Vote for Me" posts can be annoying, but you might find this amusing.

I have been nominated for "Biggest Cougar" at the New York Burlesque Festival!
Vote here!



I am proud, proud, proud to be what some people consider "too old to be stripping" and still doing it!

As for the other connotations of "cougar," bring it on LOL Way to be a school teacher, eh?

So vote for me, if you're so inclined! I would love to represent and would be the proudest middle-aged stripper in burlesque.

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Gaina said…
Hello :). I'm not sure what's gone wrong but the link appears to be broken. I'll vote as soon as you manage to fix the link :).
Kelly said…
I voted for you Jo! Good luck, what a fabulous title to have to your name.
La Divina said…
I voted as well. However, I am surprised that you were not nominated for "Most Likely To Turn Their Name Into An Unpronounceable Symbol."
Malk said…
Voted as well, though I have to say, the photo they used of you was not the most flattering. Someone is out to sabotage your chances ;)

I personally would have nominated you for best body as well, but the Academy kicked me out for "conduct unbecoming".

Hope you win Gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche