I Am Indeed The Biggest Cougar

Thanks to you, the voters, I won the Golden Pastie for Biggest Cougar! I wasn't very gracious about it--I immediately made out with Legs Malone, and then with the other two nominees, Miss Astrid and Tigger.

Please send your daughters to my school.

New York Burlesque Festival 2008
Me with the winner of the Golden Pastie for "Hottest Freshman," Miss Roxi Dlite. Photo by Deirdre Schoo, used with the photographer's express permission.

Click here to see the rest of the photographs from the Golden Pasties event by Deirdre Schoo.



Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Malk said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I would so send my daughter, if I had one to your school. You absolutely RAWK!
Gaina said…
Wow, I'm late catching up with this blog (I've been getting stuck in back at Uni) Congratulations :D.

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche