More Burlesque Festival Coverage

Angie Pontani and Murray Hill tied to win the Golden Pastie for Biggest Media Whore, and from the coverage I'm posting you may get the sense that the GP was well-deserved! Here's a link to coverage at Cultural Capitol by JD Oxblood:


The first installment of JD's four-part series

I realize I've never posted this much about any one thing before, but I've never had this much info sent to me before. I do rely somewhat on suggestions.
I can't post everything people send me--this isn't a blog where I want a bunch of show announcements, or just another promo opportunity for press releases not at ALL--but if you have something unique that you're not posting everywhere else, or something that you really think might rock my personal world (this is my blog, not a public service), let me know!! rocknycity@aol.com

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche