Gossip Girl Visuals

Laura Herbert took these photos, and I love them so much I just snagged them all.

On Gossip Girl. Photo by Laura Herbert
The fan dance rehearsal.

On Gossip Girl. Photo by Laura Herbert
Leighton Meester with my cleavage. Hey, I didn't compose the shot!

On Gossip Girl. Photo by Laura Herbert
My roomie, Julie Atlas Muz, doing things to me on worldwide television. The fringy costumes in this scene are original Pontani Sisters Costumes, courtesy of Angie Pontani.

Gossip Girl. Photo by Laura Herbert.
Angie and Julie.

Click here to watch the full episode online.

We love the way it turned out! Blowing kisses to Tony Wharmby and all the Gossip Girl cast and crew.

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Gentry said…
ohmygod that's huge!!!! I'm going to watch the episode right now! Congratulations!

And thank you to the Gossip Girls casting dept for casting real burlesquers and not extras in sequin bikinis. I'm very happy/proud to have you representing burlesque!
Tanya Cheex said…
Can't view the episode in Canada! Boo! I hope it ends up on Youtube.
Malk said…
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ROCK ON! Congrats Jo and WTG Gossip Girl crew for having some smarts to do it right!

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche