Film Clip



This is a clip from the documentary "No Strings Attached" by Lisa Whitmer. She and her crew filmed me at Tease-O-Rama teaching a version of my glove and stocking peel class. I love this clip because it shows the view I usually see--all the smiling faces and playfulness. I'm a lucky woman to get to do this for a living, and I know it!

See the trailer (which shows me as a bumping Godzilla among the goddesses) at
http://www.lisawhitmer.com

"Bursting with sex appeal and kitschy charm, No Strings Attached is a playful romp through the world of burlesque, from its origins in the late nineteenth century to its contemporary revival. The film provides a peek through feathers and glitter at the Scenic Sisters, a San Francisco duo, as they prepare for the annual, international Tease-o-Rama convention."
Tease-O-Rama:
http://www.teaseorama.com

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Unknown said…
I was there for Jo's class and it has stuck with me ever since! xo
Faune said…
ooh I love this video! i must take some classes now. they look fun!
Stacie Joy said…
I love this video too. Excellent work, Jo!

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche