Im a photographer and saw your photos at the "Unsung Heros of Burlesque" last year. I especially loved the candid backstage stuff. What would be the best way to approach a producer/performers about backstage access with out looking like a total perv?

Try shooting us from the front first! Then pick the pictures that look good enough to help us get other bookings and not the ones that show off your technique, give us copies of those incredibly flattering and well-executed shots, and THEN ask us about backstage.
You can see some of my backstage shots here:
http://burlesquescrapbook.blogspot.com/
I'll also be taking a slide show of backstage shots with me for my book tour.

Ask me anything about Burlesque!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche