Pastie adhesive. What do you prefer? I've been using spirit gum, but started to become sensitive to it recently. Looking for a less harsh alternative.

I usually use double-sided garment tape, which does mark me up a little. Dirty Martini always uses eyelash glue. Miss Indigo Blue uses spirit gum. We're all experts and we don't use the same adhesives. You'll find out through trial and error what works for your skin type, type of pasties you use, and the conditions under which you work.
For even more unhelpful contradiction, check out my blog post, "Paste Won't Keep your Pasties On:"
http://burlesquedaily.blogspot.com/2007/07/tape-glue-or-gum.html

Ask me anything about Burlesque!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche