Helsinki Burlesque!

There's burlesque in Helsinki:
Helsinki Burlesque Presents
And, the charming Paule Saviano will be showing his photos in Finland: Burlesque Photos in Finland

Striptease Burlesque Photo Exhibition
Photos by Paule Saviano
Underground Photo Gallery
Kirkkopuistonkatu 9, Lisalmi, Finland
August 8, 2008- September 4, 2008
http://www.panhorama.net/index_uk.htm
www.paulepictures.com
The Striptease Burlesque photo exhibition will be exhibited in Helsinki during the Helsinki Burlesque Festival, January/February 2009.

There's a photo of me in the show, from this photo shoot:
In My Room. Photo by Paule Saviano.
Photo by Paule Saviano.

For some reason, in many of the photos from that shoot I'm yelling or biting or snarling. I wasn't having a bad day--who could be having a bad day rolling around in their underwear on a pink velvet victorian sofa covered with boas? I was just rowdy!

I would like to take my body over there with my photo and see this Finnish burlesque. In fact, I'd love to just travel around seeing burlesque in other places. May I have a grant please?

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of The New York School of Burlesque, for burlesquedaily.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche