Jo! I just finished reading your book and want to learn more about burlesque! Can you recommend any noteworthy books or films that I should have in my collection this second?

I highly suggest you check out these DVDs: A Wink and a Smile, The Velvet Hammer Burlesque, Dirty Martini and the New Burlesque, Burlesque Undressed, Pretty Things, and Behind the BurlyQ. Do a web search to find them, since they're not all available in the same formats. There are lots more, so if anyone wants to recommend one, feel free!
There are lots more recommended in my book, as well, so be sure to check the resources for that.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/31o0RHQ7cvs"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31o0RHQ7cvs

Play

Ask me anything about Burlesque!

Comments

akh said…
i know burlesque undressed isn't available in the north american format yet but im pretty optimistic it will be one day. pretty things seems almost impossible to track down which just makes me want to see it really bad. damnit!

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche