CBS Sunday Morning Burlesque

Many of my friends and I were interviewed for a piece scheduled to run on tomorrow's CBS Sunday Morning. I'm told they taped about 80 hours for a 5-10 minute segment, so there's no telling what will make it in, but the CBS people I encountered during the interviews were so awesome that I feel confident it'll be a great piece whatever they feature.

Julie Atlas Muz, CBS Camera Crew
Above: The camera crew with Julie during our benefit for the Burlesque Hall of Fame.

CBS Sunday Morning Showtimes by Area

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to see it.
daniel harvey said…
anyone have a link handy to the segment?
Yes, if you double-click on the video in the next posting, it'll take you there.
I just came by many years later to add this link to the broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FULfBON60I

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche