I work at a very “proper” office and while I’m getting more and more successful at burlesque I sometimes face a problem if I want an event in the paper since I’m afraid a co worker will find out and suddenly burst out “hey, isn’t you??!" Any

Odds are that they'll find out. Decide how you want to address that. I don't think this is a line of work for people who want to hide their participation in it. In fact, I know strip joint strippers who are interested in burlesque but won't do it because they need or prefer the anonymity of strip joint stripping. But maybe others will have other ideas! Avoiding exposure isn't one of my skills.

Ask me anything about Burlesque!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche