Make a Tassel to Match Your Fringe!

I made a quick video to illustrate the instructions in The Burlesque Handbook. This is perfect if you want your tassels to match your fringe perfectly.



https://www.youtube.com/embed/xz8QyQ6K53c

Feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions in the comments! And I'd love to see pictures of videos of your results if you use the instructions.

This video is dedicated with much love to Lulu Limoncella, NYSB alumnus, for all her efforts and support.

If you find this article useful, please consider buying me a cup of coffee! I've been publishing hundreds of thousands of words of advice for free for over a decade, and I appreciate the recognition of the work that goes into it.
Donate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls in Giant Champagne Glasses

How to Get Started as a Performer in Burlesque

Tami Roche